The best size option is the length that will put the necklace at the collar of your child's T-shirt. Longer would be better than shorter in my experience - but not excessive in length
- Place a string around a shirt collar (or wrist for bracelet).
- Mark the string and remove it.
- Measure the string with a ruler to the mark you made.
- Hand wash or machine wash (use lingerie bag).
- Hang dry or use dryer on low heat.
✨ Some kids don't like the air dried fabric feel.
All of our necklaces are for the age of 3 and up. Look for any anything that may seem potentially dangerous & if there is any question, discontinue use. These necklaces are to be used at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any sort of injury or death in the misuse of our products.
With our Love Some Gear, Inc brand products you can rest assured that we follow all CPSIA regulations for safety. We take great pride in being a registered Small Batch Manufacturer and member of the ASTM. Safety is our number one priority; each item is created with high standards and designed with children’s learning in mind.